Think healthy eating is bland? No way! Healthy eating tastes great! Keep it interesting: get creative with cooking strategies, experiment with new foods and flavours and refresh your recipes.
Give new life to a favourite food! Experiment with these mouth-watering flavour boosters:
- Red pepper flakes deliver delicious heat to lightly sautéed fresh or frozen greens.
- Grainy mustard and lemon adds tangy freshness to fish, like cod.
- A dash of nutmeg is neat on carrots, butternut squash and parsnips.
- Curry livens up lentil soup and makes a tofu-and-veggie stir-fry sizzle.
- Cinnamon pairs sweetly with apples, pears and sweet potatoes.
For more ideas to make your tastebuds tingle, visit: